몸에 좋은 견과류, 매일 먹는 방법은 이거였다
Nuts are healthy, but eating them every day isn’t easy.
Most people start with good intentions and then stop.
Instead of forcing it, I changed the format.
I blend nuts into a banana smoothie.
It tastes good, goes down easily, and fits into a daily routine.
When healthy food is easy to consume, consistency follows.
Banana Nut Smoothie Recipe
- 1 banana
- A small handful of mixed nuts (almonds, walnuts, cashews)
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 cup milk or almond milk
- A small amount of maple syrup or honey
- A pinch of cinnamon
Blend until smooth.
Simple, filling, and easy to repeat every day.
Healthy habits don’t rely on motivation.
They last when the structure is simple.
FAQ: Can I drink this banana nut smoothie every day?
A: Yes, it’s safe to enjoy daily as long as you keep portions moderate and use natural ingredients.
#BananaSmoothie
#HealthySmoothie
#EasySmoothieRecipe
#BananaSmoothieRecipe
#GreekYogurtSmoothie
#NoRefinedSugar
#QuickBreakfast
#HealthyBreakfast
댓글
댓글 쓰기